YES ITS AIRBORNE PHOTOGRAPHY

One thing I have never done before is take pictures whilst inside a plane, I'm not sure why, but I suspect someone once told me long ago it could make the plane crash :) So I finally lost my in the air photography virginity flying between Sydney and Perth.
.
Sydney airport QANTAS club lounge, it was pretty cool watching plane after plane park beneath me.

transit

coming and going

I read somewhere that when taking pics from a plane always include the wing, so there ya go.

going home

I spotted these sand dunes on the edge of the Great Australian Bite, they were massive, this photo doesn't do them justice so I'll post a larger version over at YeLPanorama.

dunes

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh dear, no one has told me that! I've been taking photos from the skies years ago. :)
stu said…
hahahah well now you know and I expect pictures of wings from your trip ;)