NEW YEARS EVE 07/08

.
After a crappy christmas week I was pretty keen to make up for it with a good new years eve. So down to Gnarabup it was. Group of buddies had rented a great house down there, nestled amongst the trees and near the beach..

The View

Had a ball, drank some nice wines and champers and ate some good food.
.
Nothing over the top this year, just laid back good times.
.
Man I'm tired now though, the drive home was taxing to say the least haha.
.
I'll let the pictures do the talking.



Gotta prepare everything first

Gazza Preps

Chris Preps

Preperations

Twins

Twins Again


Then you have to cook it, I even almost completely (almost) supressed my chef instincts to stick my nose in way too much and just let everyone else do it their way. Sometimes it's best to shutup and blend into the background :)

Wazza Cooks

Wazza Seasons

Gazza

Wazza

Gazza in the Hammock



Time to eat, I tried for the group shot with the self timer, however I think what looked like 12 seconds was actually 2 seconds, I blame the drink.

Self Portrait

Self Portrait 1

Wazza and Jimmy 1

Wazza and Jimmy

Elle and Gazza

Photograph the Photographer

Oh and never leave your camera laying around, cos people take pictures with it hehe

Showtime Cazza

Showtime Chris

Showtime Stephen and Wazza

Cazza 1

Cazza


all credit to Caz for those last two magnificent shots

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha! great photos! Caza should have enough of those types of photos for her own booze hound portfolio soon :P

thanks for coming down Stu - very enjoyable mellow new years good company good food good wine

thanks for being a good sport with that game too :P

Waz