30 SECONDS TO LIVE

Well today has been a strange and scary day, a day of revelations.
.
Revelation 1: My sister and her husband bought a pizza store a few weeks ago, near their home in Queensland. Wasn't aware of this till today.
.
Revelation 2: A dude walked into her store last night, smashed a rifle butt into the head of one of her delivery boys then walked up to her, stuck the gun to her head and screamed that she had 30 seconds to live if she didn't give him all of her money. This is how I became aware of her having bought a pizza store.
.
Whoa!!!
.
Thankfully she gave up the money, I cannot imagine what it would feel like to have a gun stuck to your head and then to hear those words. Needless to say she's pretty damn shook up over it. Wish I wasn't 2000 km's away, then I could give her a big brother hug, I think she needs it.
.
What a day.
.

Comments