GRAGLIA BOUND

So I was going, then I wasn't going, but now I'm going again. In 5 weeks time I'm heading to Italy and to a village called Graglia, pop: 1620 + me. It's in the northwest part of Italy. can't wait, should be awesome. I'm catching up with Marco and Karks, who have been over there and in South America for the past 6 months.
.
Planning to travel south from there and visit Rome again, then onto Naples and Pompeii for the first time. A couple of other places as well, will decide on them later though. So I have to get myself organised as I only have 2 of those 5 weeks in Perth, the rest up here in the bush. Busy times, good times.
.
YeLPar will be going all international on yo asses.
.
Google Earth pic of Graglia at the link and below, lots of mountains and a whole lot of cold at the mo, it's zero degrees C at night and getting up to 10 degrees C during the days, hope it warms up a bit by May!!


Photobucket

Comments