PRINCE THE ARTIST WHO WAS FORMERLY YOUNG

I've just watched Saturday Night Live, yes I know it's a Saturday night and I'm watching TV, basically I'm a sad sad man. Well to be honest there isn't a hell of a lot else to do up here a 1000 km's from civilisation once the sun goes down. I'm not into smashing down a 6 pack in half an hour every night like most of the meatheads that work here so blog, a DVD or TV it is. Soooooo anyways, the music act was Prince and I gotta to say I noticed three things......
.
1. Saturday Night Live isn't really all that funny
.
2. Princes' current music doesn't hit me in the feels like it used to, but it's still Prince. 
.
3. Man that dude has aged well. He turns 50 this year and he still looks about 12.
.
Prince in the 70's
.Photobucket
Photobucket
.
and now
Photobucket

Comments