TILT SHIFT

I do like this. Part of my never ending search for exciting forms of photography. It is my quest ;)
.
It's called Tilt Shift photography.
.
"Tilt Shift" is a style of photography where you find a focus (usually from up above) and then blur all around that focus. This makes the final image appear to look like a railroad model layout. This can be done with a special lens, or you can fake it with PhotoShop.
.
I'd prefer to learn how to do it without the photoshop.
.
These are some of Vincent Laforet's images of Americans commuting, the rest of the series can be found at this link.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Comments

I once faked mine in Photoshop HERE
Saved me a bit in camera lenses :)
stu said…
hehehe very nice :)

and glad that you've rejected foie gras, it's a pretty damn awful process :(