ARRIVATO E ITALIA

Well I finally made it, what an epic journey. Got to Milan airport at 12.30am............sigh.
.
But who cares now I'm in Italy. Food, wine, women.........my god the women!!!!........vespa's, it just doesn't end.
.
So far we've packed heaps in, a trip to Turin to see a copy of the Turin Shroud, hilarious stuff, a massive industry all set around a fake, interesting though. Some cool medieval villages, restaurants, markets where we bought heaps of local cheeses, wines and even fresh butter.
.
We arrived in Biella this morning for a Vespa club meet, supposedly 400 vespas were at the last one, 4 turned up this morning hahaha, probably due to all of the rain that is pouring down.
.
I'd post pics but this is archaic dial up and my life is too short for that task, post those later.
Thanks for all the comments and emails regarding my trip here, even though most of you just laughed at me...........where's the compassion?
.
Righto, I have to go plant a grapevine.............it's what we do here............cya
.
(no spellchecking on this post, it would take 45 minutes hehehe

Comments