AGGRESIVE MUCH?

.
I've had a huge weekend. Friday night till the wee hours of Saturday morning where spent with the god damn bestest DJ in the world......one Armin Van Burren. More on that next post.
.
Cos of the early morning finish, followed by various after parties somewhere in Northbridge, my sleep patterns where pretty stuffed up yesterday. So as soon as I woke up at 6pm I called up Waz to see how he was doing and to go get my phone which I had left at his place earlier that morning.
.
We watched some crap TV, ate some non healthy but just right for the moment takeaway food. It hit 10.30pm and I decided to head home, I have to readjust my sleeping patterns for the days ahead.
.
I jump into my car and head to the roundabout near his place, I'm gonna do a U turn so I need to basically lap the roundabout. I'm in the middle of the turn when I notice a car coming in and not slowing, he basically cuts me off and we nearly hit. Totally his mistake. "Arsehole" I think to myself. But suddenly he stops his car at the same exit I have to use, I can't go anywhere, I'm blocked. Man, I am so tired and I so do not need this right now.
.
The dude jumps out of his car, "ahh shit here we go". Now this has happened to me before and that time I stayed in my car, which is kind of threatening because the dude outside can hit you and you can't really defend yourself, (last time the guy didn't hit me but he threatened to and I would have been screwed if he had) so not this time. I jump out of my car - all I want to do is go home to bed.
.
He starts yelling at me, "you fucker, you fucking fuck you" Dude be wearing a Muslim cap and I can't really understand what he's saying. I probably shouldn't mention the cap because I'll sound racist but those who know me know that that is so NOT the truth, but if he was wearing an akubra or a turban I'd mention that for the sake of the story, so don't be mad at me for doing so.
.
It's at this point that the "dude" realises that I'm about half a foot taller than him (Ha, and I'm pretty short) and that my shoulders are twice as wide as his, I'm also looking like absolute shit from having had no sleep and I'm wearing a beanie down over my ears (see I've even mentioned my hat for fairness). I yell "What the hell?" He starts to back off towards the safety of his car. I was so not in the mood for this and figured I would end this by being more aggressive than him. I wanted him to realise he'd stuffed up by coming at me and then he'd back away. Sometimes attack is the best form of defense.
.
I yell "Just get back into your car man", he's still screaming at me, I worked out that he was accusing me of not indicating. "I was indicating you blind idiot" (At least I think I did, irrelevant really, why is he attacking me over this, all this because I may or may not have indicated, it's a roundabout, if all else fails you still have to give way to your right fool, move on, nah I indicated, screw this). In retrospect he may have just reacted because he was shook up by the hear miss, but that didn't matter to me at the time. I just wanted to get home safely and in one piece.
.
I back walked him to his car door and then put the door between the two of us, for his and my safety. He's still yelling some garbled words at me when suddenly I notice he's not alone in the car. In the front seat is a child probably no more than 1 to 2 years old, no child safety seat, just a seat belt and in the back is a maybe 3 year old. Fantastic.
.
"What the hey? You have your children in the car?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This makes him go silent for a bit. "You're out of your car abusing me and you have small children in your car? You arsehole! Get back in the car and get the hell out of here. YOU ARSEHOLE!"
.
He yells back "You're an arsehole" I decided to leave, but then I did a stupid thing, but I was so angry that there were small children involved, I shoved his car door back at him as I walked away and it hit him slightly, this just enraged him some more and he started to come at me. I had no option, I raised my fists and screamed at him to back off. I figure I'm scary enough to stop his attack and I did, I left him there screaming more abuse at me in both english and whatever language he also spoke. I did what I should have done in the first place, I got back into my car and mounted the inner curb and drove past him. Christ almighty why did he have to be doing this and why do this with his children involved. I'm still shaking my head.
.
It was and is, all wrong. Humans?? Male humans!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
dwarf basher - Reb .
stu said…
Possibly - If I'd actually hit him

My concience is clear, no dwarfs where harmmed as a result of this confrontation
Ranx said…
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you" - If, Rudyard Kipling

;-)
stu said…
haha true, very true
Maja said…
He's obviously got some other problems he's not dealing with.
stu said…
yeah pretty much, that and he was extremely shook up by the near miss, the 'faith in human nature' side of me thinks he probably regretted his actions moments after I drove away............at least I hope so