JET LAG FOR THE WIN

What to write...............what a brilliant holiday. So good to fall back in love with Italy again. I packed a fair bit into the 2 weeks and as a result I have over 600 pics.......granted, 587 of those are of roman ruins etc. I wont bore you with all 600 plus but it is fair to say that once I sort through them I will be posting some on here, but my Flickr will have all of them so peruse at your own pace if it be of an interest to you like and stuff.
.
I have lots to say but not just now, I am severely jet lagged and only woke up at 1pm today and I feel like I should be asleep again now, 8 hours later.
.
I visited so many places and saw so much, it's a bit like a dream really.... Graglia, Biella, Turin, Cinque Terre, Naples, Pompeii, Rome, Milan....how did I fit that all in? Possibly a few other places as well, I just can't recall them right now.
.
Oh and I saw at least 22 girls that I would be happy to marry, sadly none of them saw me ;)
.
More later

Comments