HOW PLAIN ARE YOUR PLAINS VIC

Road Trip Part 5
.
I probably should finish off this road trip series.
.
On the way out of New Norcia some old ruins caught my eye. Mostly because they were in a spot where you wouldn't expect to see a building like this. Miles out of the nearest township and on the edge of someones canola paddock. I guess this must have been the main road back then as it is now and that's why it was there.
..
But you have to wonder why they would put it so far out of town, I'm guessing it was a boys only place and absolutely nothing agricultural took place inside, probably home brew and poker ha! "Bye honey, just off to sell some um, wheat, I mean canola, ah um back in time for dinner"
.
The Victoria Plains Agricultural hall


victoria plains 800 A


victoria plains 800


victoria plains 800 B

As usual bigger and much much better versions plus a few extra on YeLPanorama

Comments