Soon it all ends.
.
I'm on the business end of one of the toughest weeks I've had to deal with in my job. In a perverse way I've actually enjoyed it, I'm not sure my crew feel the same. They're a fairly cranky bunch at the mo. They'll get over it though, they and I just need some extra sleep and we need to go home. Two more sleeps and that's a done deal.
.
It ends, for me, for only a short while. I'm back up here in less than a week to excavate a pretty cool rockshelter we found a few days ago. This will be the first time I've ever spent my birthday in a cave, how many people can say that in the past few thousand years.
.
Surely this boulder has to give up soon and plunge down into the valley below yes?


Comments