On a positive note, over the past few days I have managed to spend a shitload of money on the internet. I'm snubbing my nose at the economic downturn and attempting in a very real way to avoid this from ever happening again.
So far I've ordered 4 new T's from Threadless.com, well they are having a $5 T shirt sale, although I mostly bought the $15 ones. I also remembered this shirt which I went to buy last year and for some reason never did....
which is kind of apt don't you think? You can score them here at Bitter Films along with a few others, some of which I also bought, like this one....
oh I almost forgot, I also scored tickets to the Coldplay gig for next Feb. So that's 7 new T's for summer and a gig in Feb. Ahhhhhh it feels sooooooooo good to shop and not have to battle the hoardes, eh who am I kidding it's just good to shop.
So far I've ordered 4 new T's from Threadless.com, well they are having a $5 T shirt sale, although I mostly bought the $15 ones. I also remembered this shirt which I went to buy last year and for some reason never did....
which is kind of apt don't you think? You can score them here at Bitter Films along with a few others, some of which I also bought, like this one....
yes everything will be okay....
oh I almost forgot, I also scored tickets to the Coldplay gig for next Feb. So that's 7 new T's for summer and a gig in Feb. Ahhhhhh it feels sooooooooo good to shop and not have to battle the hoardes, eh who am I kidding it's just good to shop.





Comments