THE MOUNTING WAGNERIAN CRESCENDO

The mounting what now?

Below are some extracts from the books that are short listed for this years Bad Sex Awards - or how not to write a sex scene. They're hilarious....

He was bringing her to a pitch of ecstasy when she heard Madame Veuve, on the landing, put down the supper tray. Whiffs of onion soup strayed over them as he engulfed her. 'Don't stop,' she clamoured; she was nearly there, it was in the bag.

Sebastian was lying across his bed with the blinds drawn wearing nothing but a towel, hands lazily laced behind his head as he watched the cricket on a small flickering television screen in the corner. His chest was the size of a South American country. A slanting tongue of lamplight lit up his lap and I could see the outline of his large appendage.

Sebastian's erect member was so big I mistook it for some sort of monument in the centre of a town. I almost started directing traffic around it.


He pulled down her brassiere, cupping her breasts, sighing in bliss. 'The blue veins are divine,' he whispered. At that moment, a lifetime of unease about this ugly feature of her body was replaced with satisfaction. He licked them, circling her nipples hungrily. Then he disappeared up her skirt
.

'Look!' he whispered as she did. Was this really her? There he was between her legs again, doing the most absurd, lovely things to places behind her knees, the muscle at the very top of her thighs, her ears, the middle of her back. But the kissing, just the kissing, was heavenly […] He made her forget she was a Communist.


I find myself gripping his ears and tugging at the locks curling over them, beside myself, and a strange animal noise escapes from me as the mounting, Wagnerian crescendo overtakes me. I really do hope at this point that all the Spodders are, as requested, attending the meeting about slug clearance or whatever it is.


Hot stuff huh? I need to go cool down. More here


Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude where do you find this stuff?????
Its sunday morning man.Time to chill and reflect on the week that was.

lil bro
stu said…
my week has been nothing but work = thats my reflection.