I never realised just how much the house at the end of my street looks like a ginger bread house until now.
"I know, I'll walk into the city and do my Christmas shopping, awesome idea"
Well it should have been, I fully expected it to be busy with Christmas shoppers but I failed to factor in Christmas parade day didn't I. Thousands of kids everywhere full of sugary drinks and all excited about Christmas floats. It was kind of like walking through...um...I don't know what it was like...it was like walking through a field of children that's what it was like.
Anyway I actually achieved something and managed to get half of my presents bought, I even bought myself one. A nice new bottle of Issey Miyake. Lucky me.
As I paid the girl serving me asks...
"Would you like some samples"
"Why yes I would"
We head over to the drawers below the displays and she starts throwing in a few sample bottles.
"Do you want some for women as well?"
I had to think about that one for a bit.
"Um no thanks.....I'll just be selfish"
That was a weird moment, I haven't been in a situation like that since Jo and I split. Odd that I had to pause, hmmm. Anyway lots for me.
Dolce & Gabbana the one is really nice, wasn't hooked on the Jean Paul Gaultier's fluer du male and le male straight away. The fluer is growing on me though.
.
"I know, I'll walk into the city and do my Christmas shopping, awesome idea"
Well it should have been, I fully expected it to be busy with Christmas shoppers but I failed to factor in Christmas parade day didn't I. Thousands of kids everywhere full of sugary drinks and all excited about Christmas floats. It was kind of like walking through...um...I don't know what it was like...it was like walking through a field of children that's what it was like.
Anyway I actually achieved something and managed to get half of my presents bought, I even bought myself one. A nice new bottle of Issey Miyake. Lucky me.
As I paid the girl serving me asks...
"Would you like some samples"
"Why yes I would"
We head over to the drawers below the displays and she starts throwing in a few sample bottles.
"Do you want some for women as well?"
I had to think about that one for a bit.
"Um no thanks.....I'll just be selfish"
That was a weird moment, I haven't been in a situation like that since Jo and I split. Odd that I had to pause, hmmm. Anyway lots for me.
Dolce & Gabbana the one is really nice, wasn't hooked on the Jean Paul Gaultier's fluer du male and le male straight away. The fluer is growing on me though.
.


Comments