THERE IS NO CRYING IN ARCHAEOLOGY

I try to live by this motto, but today I may allow some tear duct action.

I am going insane.

I don't think I can take much more, I may actually go nuclear very soon.

It's not the 50 + degree heat (and rising) that's doing it either, it's the god damn good for nothing flies, quadzillions of em (It's a word), they are driving my team and myself insane. I've never seen anything like this in the 7 years that I've been coming up here.

Just to prove my point have a look at this pic of Ross's back, then try counting em all, then add to that number the dozens that are constantly flying up/into your mouth, nose, ears and landing on any naked flesh they can find. It's like we're walking corpses who's stench attracts every filthy annoying shitty fly that can smell us.

Insane I tell ya, INSANE.


fly hell
.

Comments

Justin Rapley said…
see Al Gore was right in that movie.We are getting hotter.get use to it mate.
Anonymous said…
O.M.G.

I am slightly missing the hot weather, but certainly not the flies.
Anonymous said…
Even your gaping void cartoon is full of flies.
Maja said…
Wow, that's a shitload of flies. They're pretty bad at Jundee this week, and last summer they were horrendous. You guys wear flynets don't you?
stu said…
Stella: I'd take your snow over all of this anyday :)

Chubby Z: lol true, I'm doomed

Maja: oh yeah fly nets are a def must, but in 50 degree heat they can be extremely hard to wear, so it's a choice between insanity from flies or death from heat stroke lol