"So we'll pull up here and you can get a nice shot of Hinchbrook Island"
"Cool"
We pulled up, jumped out and yeah it was a pretty cool view, I never realised the island was that close to the mainland, which is far from suprising seeing as I knew feck all about Queensland to start with.
"Cool"
We pulled up, jumped out and yeah it was a pretty cool view, I never realised the island was that close to the mainland, which is far from suprising seeing as I knew feck all about Queensland to start with.
So there we are admiring the view when I look down at the grafitti covered safety rail next to my knees and start to notice a theme .... Germany .... huh?
then there was this; direct and to the point
which was bettered only by this Aussie stalwart
there was more but you get the idea.
.
.







Comments