EASTER PLAYLIST

I'm not really religious in any way at all, however, I feel a themed play list coming on.

Have a great Easter everyone and yes these are bacon eggs, you know you want one.

Photobucket



Jesus for Easter



Comments

Irishman said…
I'll see your bacon eggs, and raise you some bacon cupcakes!

http://welldonefillet.blogspot.com/2009/04/greatest-breakfast-ever.html
stu said…
ooh that might be just a bit wrong, but I'd try it :burp:
stella said…
oh dude.
i love bacon. i mean, I REALLY love bacon,but that is a turn off!

HAPPY EASTER.
stu said…
hahahaha you should check out the Irishmans' cupcakes then, you'll never eat bacon again....oh hang on bets not then lol
stella said…
Ha... actually...
I have totally tried a bacon cupcake.
There is this cute little cupcake store around the corner that sells Salted Caramel Bacon cupcakes (caramel cupcake with bacon bits and salted caramel icing).
It is DELISH. Like I said, I LOVE BACON.
stu said…
see, now I just really wanna try a bacon cupcake lol