A DOGS BREAKFAST

Apologies to animal lovers and those with weak stomachs, DO NOT scroll down

Out walking some hills this morning and I get dive bombed by a Raven, a huge black one. I could hear the craw craw noise behind me so I spin round only to see it coming straight at my head in a fighter plane strafing run kind of style. I threw my arms up and screamed an obscenity at it and it turned away. A minute later I hear a noise coming from a bush in front of me, a Dingo comes rushing out and skulks into some nearby long grass. I completely loose sight of it and all we see of it after that are some paw prints showing how it had run down a track in front of us. As we moved down the track I meet the crow again, so by now I am starting to get my fill of wild creatures, what next a bloody Emu?

Almost....a Hawk dives out of a tree near me (seriously I'm not making this shit up) and attacks the Raven. End result they both swoop over my head and fly off to the east with the Hawk eventually circling back towards me. I take a few more steps and one of my crew yells out "Ahuh, this is what's goin on!"

I turned off the track into a small clearing near a creek and there it was lying in its' final death throw, belly torn open, the Dingoes breakfast. A freshly killed Kangaroo....

roo

I so would not have flinched a single bit if say a huge Pterodactyl swooped down at that very moment and carried the carcass away. Nothing, seriously absolutely nothing was going to surprise me this morning after all of that.
.

Comments