STUFF I'M DIGGIN # 1

Some cool interactive street art from Berlin.

Jan Vormann once again indulged his passion for Plastic! This time, in Berlin, he "dispatched" mostly holes that remained from the World War II.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It kind of has a child helping his dad build a house feel to it don't you think? I wonder what would happen if I did this here in Perth, ha, I'd just get arrested by the fun nazis and charged with making too much fun.

More pics here and the link above ^
.

Comments

erin said…
Stop posting awesome stuff that I want to link to all the time; it might start looking like I can't find anything cool on my own (it's true).

This is the BEST IDEA EVER... So good that I dreamed about filling in all the gaps in my walls with Lego too :D
stu said…
Hahahah I wont tell anyone you saw it here first I promise :)