OH YES I SHOP

Another weekend goes by the by. A strange one for me, I had dinner planned for Friday night with friends until the black death overtook them and it was cancelled. It's okay, I enjoy time with myself, very soothing and besides I got to do some more painting. It's a good feeling to actually get down on canvas something that's been in your head for ages. But then I realised I had nothing planned for Saturday night which was the night I had originally planned to spend quietly for the soothing. So by Sunday I was itchin to do something and see someone. Sunday night saw the clearing of the black death and dinner was served, an awesome greek style leg of lamb with smashed potatoes, roasted capsicum and greek youghurt on the side. Yum.

Expensively though when I'm home alone I tend to shop, mostly online and yeah this weekend was no different. I ordered 3 CD's from the US.

Armin's latest, A State of Trance 2009

Photobucket

Siren's of the Sea Remixed from Above and Beyond

Photobucket

and

Antony and the Johnsons, I am a Bird Now

Photobucket

Best of all though, on Friday the Gela skin for my Laptop arrived and now it looks like a boom box from the 80's. Grandmaster Flash aint got nothin on me.

Photobucket

And today the best of them all arrived, a copy of my all time favourite film. Frederico Fellini's La Dolce Vita. I so can't wait to watch this again.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmmmm I must have had a quiet weekend last week as well.
.

Comments

Justin Rapley said…
Dude shoot me Sirens of the Sea REMIXED via you send it. Sounds like a good CD from the samples.