WHY OH WHY DO I DO THIS

For some reason I keep telling myself that going along to watch A League Football is a good idea. Last night I figured it would be extra good as there were two English Premier League sides on display, Fulham and Wolves. Yeah so I thought. LOOK AT THOSE CLOUDS!

wolves

The first game, Wolves v Nth Qld, was about as exciting as watching the opening of parliament. But at least the expected rain held off. Then came the second match, Fulham v Perth. A little bit better and we did get to watch Mark Schwarzer do a 40 minute warm up, sort of reminiscent of the warm ups I did back when I was playing........nah honest, I was a demon warmerer upperer, well for about 4 minutes.

schwarzer

Then the rain came down in truckloads and I looked really sad (with what appears to be a huge head - for the record that's the result of a beanie, a hoodie and then a raincoat hoodie), But I think Daves face there in the background sums the night up and Maccas not even watching the game. So we all made a quick exit half way through the second half of the Fulham match and I managed to arrive home soaked to the bone. Man I love football

dave

The news/sports reader from Ch 7 was pretty cute though

newsreader

newsreader

fulham v glory

Comments