365 DAYS

So I've decided to do this; I am determined to take a photo every day for the next 365 days purely for this project, other photos wont count.

They wont always be of me and in fact rarely of me completely as I am way too self critical of self portraiture, but they will be related to me, what I'm doing or where I'm at. I don't know the full criteria exactly. I just have one rule and that is 'to be creative'

It will test me, but I have 2 cameras; an Olympus FE-240 and a Canon 400D and I need to use them more. Occasionally my iPhone cam will have to suffice but I have some cool photo apps on it now so lots of creative opportunities there.

Some days I wont be able to post the picture and that's purely because my job (archaeology) requires a lot of travel to remote parts of the country and I simply wont have access. I will take the picture though and it will be posted eventually.

I've chosen to start today simply because it's my birthday and I figured birthday to birthday was a pretty cool parameter.

Looking forward to seeing how this evolves.

365 Days | Day 1

If you feel the need to follow it just click here and you'll find the set (all of 1 pic at the mo) and an RSS feed if you're super keen

Comments

stella said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!

Love the shirt and especially love your new project.

Have a fab birthday weekend.
stu said…
Hey thanks Stella

Project should be fun, already thinking of some cool ideas :)
Darn i'm 15 mins late. Happy first day of your new age!
stu said…
Thanks Tiff, I'll be this age all year so 15 minutes late is acceptable ;)
Ranx said…
Happy birthday Stu, Hope this year is a cracker. at least it will be well documented
stu said…
hahah cheers and yeah it most certainly will, just gotta stay focused on a pic a day