....whilst drinking beer


Macca, Heidi and myself dropped into the Northbridge Hotel this evening, we felt it was the best way to see out the last hours of the long weekend. The first odd thing was the sudden arrival of 5 helicopters, either we were being invaded by a very small army or there had been a bushfire somewhere, I suspect it was the latter.
If you look closely you can see the other four choppers in frot of the big one.


After a few amber ales Macca casually stated "Do you see anything odd about the street pole across the road?"
Holy shit I replied, "yep, it goes straight through the shops awning," who would do such a thing? Is this good town planning or just a freaky one off? I'll have to keep my eyes open for more. Only in Australia folks, only in Australia....
Holy shit I replied, "yep, it goes straight through the shops awning," who would do such a thing? Is this good town planning or just a freaky one off? I'll have to keep my eyes open for more. Only in Australia folks, only in Australia....

Comments
(btw, I love the seedy sepia tones of that photo, it feels a little noir, though car kind of ruins the effect)