NO CHOP CHOP FOR YOU

I've been working in the Pilbara for almost 8 years and not once have I scored a helicopter during n archaeological survey. Almost every one of the other 20 odd archaeologists working for our company has though. Including my UWA chum Nigel who just started working for us this month and what does he get first trip, a friggen chopper. Grrr #!@#*!

Nige sent me through some cool pics to compensate or rub it in, I'm not exactly sure but I suspect the later.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Totally the latter mate :P

Nige.
Aww i know the feeling. When i was working at the tv station, i would hope to get a seat in the chopper. Almost did once but it took off after my shift. Bummer! But i got the grand tour of the inside while it was grounded of course. :(
stu said…
we're always the bridesmaid :(
stu said…
Nige I hate hate hate ju