THE ART OF BLACK & WHITE # 3

Shadows

The moment I saw this pic I thought of a similar one I'd taken from up on the Colosseum in Rome a few years back. Of course the older pic is perfect and mine is a poor homage.

Photographer : Unknown

Photobucket

Photographer : Me

Colloseum Vendor

Comments

Simon said…
Stu, no offence, I have been browsing through your blog for about the last 45 minutes and overall it is really a good read. But... your photography somewhat offends me, and comparing your photo to this one is the final straw for me. They arent even remotely similar and yours is poorly composed and lacking the one thing the top one has - amazing light.
stu said…
wow thanks for the feedback Simon

Not sure how my photography "offends" you but that aside did you read this post? I clearly said that this pic reminded me of the original and that mine was a poor homage.

So where do you get off having me a go at me for something I neither claimed nor said?
stu said…
also my photography is for me, I do not claim to be a pro at anything it s simply a crappy hobby that I enjoy, I care very little if you are offended, you don't have to visit

Have a nice day