THE MULGA IS YOUR FRIEND

This is awesome. Lucy, who until recently was an archaeologist that I worked with and who has so much artistic talent that she has decided to leave archaeology to see where her art will lead her, made this and well the caption below explains it all....


THe MUlga IS YOur FRiend

This one is for you Stu - on my first trip to the Pilbara I had said that the Mulgas were pretty ugly and you replied 'The Mulga is your friend' because they provide amazing shade on a hot day - I have loved them and respected them ever since : )

This is a test lino print but I might make a better one later to transfer onto a t-shirt or something.

How cool is that

Comments

Waz said…
Thats awesome! I would love one very much
stu said…
If Lucy prints them I will order you one :)