MY HERO

I'm heading to Egypt at tyhe end of the year and I seriously hope I get to meet Dr Zahi Hawass. Cos he's my hero and he's hilarious and he's a bastard and he's hilarious. This clip is a promo for a show called Chasing Mummies and it's meant to be serious even though they use actors as archaeologists, why, probably because no actual archaeologist wanted to be in it. So yeah meant to be serious and yet...hilarious. Watch for the great moment at 1min 59sec....

Comments

Anonymous said…
http://watchseries-online.com/watch.php?url=www.zshare.net/video/7908423322198190/
stu said…
oh awesome, I'll watch that later
Anonymous said…
:) Letme know if you want anymore links :) I watch Bourdain, Masterchef USa and a few others. Haven't watched that one myself but I had seen it so thought you mmight like that link. I have a fe photos I would like to send to you for your critique?
stu said…
cheers

I've seen a heap of the bourdains already

as for me critiquing your pics, I wouldn't think I have anything to offer, I am purely an amateur and 75% of it is the camera and the rest luck ;)
Anonymous said…
Yeah No reservations just started again a little while back and last weeks episode was good.
Ah well check 'em out if you want
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52881697@N06/4875551092/in/photostream/
stu said…
hey some great shots, where did you take those as in which U2 gig
Anonymous said…
Those were in Houston last year I think-oops no think they were in Las Vegas -no Houston -shit really need to sort out my photos better as not 100 percent sure. Think I may get that Camerabag prog:its 20 bucks right? A couple of thise shots may look good as prints. Know anyhere that does cheap blockmounts or transfer photos to canvas?
Anonymous said…
Thanks for saying they are good shots by the way-:) A good critique then(nah good camera and lucky shots)
Anonymous said…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVKDQgT_b-Y

Enjoy -Reb.