NOT SO BEIGE

We arrived in Port Hedland late yesterday afternoon and found that we were staying at a different motel than the one mentioned in the previous post. As soon as I opened the door I saw the beige....

beige

but then I looked up and saw this

room

which even though the colour scheme of purple and lime was a bit OTT it sure was a nice change from florals and beige. The bathroom was clearly channelling 80's hyper colour/pastels.

colours

and the plastic chair just got funky

chairs

and the view when I woke up this morning was pretty nice. I'll be looking at these pics often over the next week whilst I'm staying here.

view

view

motel

deep down I am happy they kept a little of the beige

Comments

Gregoryno6 said…
At least the owners have some style, or at least imagination.
Anonymous said…
lol , the foor matches your shoes , how embarrassment - Reb.
stu said…
That's good old Pilbara red on Yellow Adidas right there....so THAT'S how they make beige!!!
Anonymous said…
Yellow shoes .......-Reb
stu said…
hahaha actually Mustard, hey what can I say? I'm just too hip
Anonymous said…
or you pissed on your white shoes - Reb.
stu said…
eeehhhh.... it has happened :/