HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCAS

This video just made my day a whole heap better....


Music: “To Build a Home” by Cinematic Orchestra 

Hello! My name is Lucas and I'm Brazilian. Since I arrived in Australia a lot of beautiful things happened in my life, so on the day I turned 30 I decided to celebrate in a special way, being grateful to the people of Sydney. :)

Thank you so much to all my friends who helped make this happen, without you it would not have been possible. And thank you to everyone who lives in Australia, making this country such a wonderful place.

A big hug, Lucas.


If you liked the video, watch the making of!

On the making of you will see funny things that happened while I was giving away the presents: a woman that gave me some bread, a little kid stealing one of the presents from a woman and escaping, a group of friends giving me something, people playing with their gifts, an Aussie girl learning Brazilian Portuguese and more.

And here you’ll find some pictures we took on the day:

The gifts: a Wallabies rugby ball, 30 minute massage voucher, a painting, a skateboard, a scarf, “the doggy bank”, chocolates, bottle of champagne, a teddy bear, a mini tree to hang pictures, a Japanese porcelain tea jar, mini garden tools for kids, scented oil infuser for the home, iTunes music voucher, mini boxer shorts for a new born baby, origami book, “happyland village vet” (toy for a kid), scented soaps and candles, illustrated photo album, a big soft penguin, aromatic moisturizers and shampoos, books, dvds, other toys for kids and more!

Idea, direction and editing: Lucas Jatoba
Cameras: Melanie Hogan, Marcelo Maluf and Lucas Jatoba.

Comments

Ranx said…
Mine too. cheers :)
stu said…
ahhh happy birthday fella ;)