SO THIS IS HOME EH?

Sad and yet happy to be home. It was an epic and awesome holiday and I'll be blogging some of it over the coming days and weeks as well as my usual dribble. I have almost 2500 pics to sort through (digital photography really has a lot to answer for doesn't it?) and I promise not to post them all. So let's start at the beginning....

KL airport for an overnighter in Malaysia

 KL airport

awoke to an interesting headline

headlines

Then a flight onto Taiwan and another airport break, one of 11 flights we endured on this holiday, yikes!

seriously who would drink peanut soup?....cold! I'm sure it's lovely

peanut soup

I realise it's a religious symbol in parts of the world but it's still odd when I see one

swastika

bored silly buggers at Taipei airport in Taiwan (best viewed in full screen)





next stop USA, LA and Disneyland

Comments