ITS A BRADY KIND OF HOUSE

A comment I made on Facebook regarding this earlier post went along the lines of "I've always thought of drawing up the floor plan of the Brady Bunch house but I don't think I could do the top floor from memory." Naturally it didn't take me long to discover that no matter what it is that you think is an original fun idea, somebody else, somewhere else, has already done it and put it on the Internet...


The first thing you'll notice from the plans is that they don't fit the shape of the actual house at all, especially when you look at it from the front (see pic) and from above click hereSecondly how the hell does Alice's room fit into any of that? Plus two laundrys? I suppose, 8 sets of clothes a day and all.
Click here to see how the house looks today





Comments