STREET SIDE IS THE BEST SIDE

I've finally posted the last of my USA/Italy?Malaysia trip photos to Flickr just now, so might share a few and then that's the end of that holiday. Man I stretched that sucker out for almost a years worth of blog posts. The fact that I took 2,517 photos may have a little to do with that. I posted 1,536 of those to Flickr so that's a pretty good strike rate for digital eh?

On our way home from Italy we stopped in Kuala Lumpur for a few nights, great way to break up the journey and I highly recommend KL, gotta get back and spend some more time there. Street side eateries were fantastic, dirt cheap and whilst I cant vouch for the hygiene, the place we chose was great and the duck noodle soup mighty tasty...

Streetside BeerDinner
eateryWaz
Noodle soupWaz soups it

Comments