OSTRAYA DAY 2013

Task: Provide the collective with a pavlova. Problem: Oven has blown itself up. Solution: Buy the base.

I know, I know, shock horror right? You're a chef ferchrisakes! Yes yes, but no oven, how do I bake the egg whites, on my car engine? So bought base it had to be. I did decorate the shiznits out of it though. Tasted great too...

Whip it good
Pav PrepPavlova

Then it was on to Steve and Matthews pad for BBQ lamb and a few drinks, some had more than a few, they know who THEY are.

Steve's Place
Gary
Gaz
The Gang
Benji
Yeees
Gary and Ben
Girls
SteveLucy and Steve

and there was some of these, but who noticed right?

Skyshow Fireworks
Skyshow Fireworks
Skyshow Fireworks
Skyshow Fireworks

I did some black and white portrait work as well, you can check those out over at YeLPanorama

Comments