MORE FROM THE SPAM

Following on from last years From The Spam, here's a few gems that have been gracing the comments sections of YeLPar of late.

This one's a happy chappy who appears to suggest that my blog topics are far from original, although well written, that's something I guess
This is the right webpage for anybody who wants to understand this topic.
You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that's
been written about for many years. Great stuff, just wonderful!
and this one which "got here up"
Hello there, I found your web site via Google whilst
searching for a related topic, your web site got here up, it
appears to be like good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
but my fav so far, "watch out for the brussels"... sprouts? Belgians? I'm confused.
Hello there, simply became aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it is truly
informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful in case
you proceed this in future. Numerous people will probably be benefited out of
your writing. Cheers!

Comments