I GOTTA CHECK MY GMAIL MORE OFTEN

A consequence of the move east is a few issues with my internet provider. I'm a bit old school with my email, in as much as I still use my provider email box. But that's become a victim of the issues and so I've decided to start using my Gmail account again. I'd grabbed one years ago when the first invites did the rounds, but I haven't really used it much till now.

Natch with Google + friends just assumed I would be checking my Gmail account and so when I opened it yesterday I found a heap of unread emails. Spent this morning apologising for not replying etc. Buddy from Ireland, Brian, had sent me through some awesome street art pics from his trip to Amsterdam a few months ago. A trip that both changed and broke him lol. Looking forward to those stories. Anyways, the pics...

Part 1 (cos there's a lot)






Comments