INCIDENTS IN TIME

I finally discovered some street art in Ballarat. It's seriously slim pickings here. I think I may have to organise a street art festival to get my fix. But these are pretty awesome. They're from an installation called Incidents in Time by Jason Waterhouse. They were installed a few years ago in Time Lane and a few of them are damaged but most have weathered well...

RMB
RMB (which I'm guessing Royal Mail Ballarat)
Raft
Raft
Hole
Hole
Little Door with Cord
Little Door With Cord
Liquid Asset
Liquid Assets
Silver Cloud Corp
Silver Cloud Corp (missing the cloud)
Great Outdoors
Great Outdoors (sadly missing the caravan that sat on those wheels)
Travel by Cloud
Travel By Cloud)
The well worn path (upper detail)
The Well Worn Path (upper section)
The well worn path (lower detail)
The Well Worn Path (lower section)
Time Lane
Time Lane

Comments

SnoopDoug said…
Awesome. I like these a lot.

also, I feel that the box over the CCTV in last picture kind of defeats the purpose of CCTV
stu said…
Hahah I never noticed that. Super secret CCTV?