ALTO'S ADVENTURE

If you haven't already downloaded this most awesome game then what are you doing with your life? (Probably having one, but that's beside the point). I don't think I have seen a more beautiful iOS game to date. The graphics are exquisite and the game play addictive and fun. It's not free but only a couple of dollars at the App store...

The game travels through a day with sunrise, sunsets, night and day sections. This is the stunning sunset 


Here's a short video of some game play, the player is less adventurous than you can be but I guess they wanted to show a good run, sadly it is only a 2 minute run, so not that good of a run in the end. You'll be going a lot longer and flipping a pile more double and triple back-flips than this in no time.



Jeebus, I feel like I just wrote a paid review, I promise you that's not the case. Just sharing the love, I mean would a paid review allow me to say the word funcklestick? Exactly!

Comments