ALL THAT LEGO IN MY EARLY YEARS COULD HAVE PAID OFF

I have a confession to make, when I was young I did a whole lot of LEGO. I mean a lot, I'm not proud of it, but it was a confusing time in my life. We had access to all kinds of stuff, Meccano, KerPlunk, Old Maid, you name it we had it. It often got in the way of real life, but as I grew older I overcame these habits and cleaned myself up. This is now a regret, because this weekend I got to speak with a guy who's making a living out of LEGO. He's not dealing in the stuff he's just doing this...

Begonia
400 man hours and 100,000 pieces of lego to make this giant Bergonia Flower
Lady Bug
Lego Flower
Frog
Frog in the fountain
Behind

If only I hadn't listened to those goodie two shoe adults and stayed on the LEGO. I was building some most awesome rectangular houses back in the day. Imagine what I could be doing with that skill set now. Thanks a lot everyone!

Comments