12 AMAZING OLD TOUR DE FRANCE PHOTOS YOU WONT BELIEVE I FOUND JUST BY GOOGLING

Is that how you do a click bait title? 

Man I get pissed off with those don't you? So first up apologies for this one, albeit tongue in cheek. I actually do love Le Tour and I love old photos, so rather than click some stupid baited link I figured I'd make my own. My selection is totes much more amazing, unbelievable, incredible, sensational than any other you'll see on the internet today in the next 60 seconds. Back when hard men rode the tour amiright? None of these precious and pampered riders of today, I mean sure they ride for 6 to 8 hours and burn off on average 8000 calories a day, but do they have to carry their own spare inner tubes? Nup, soft, every one of them...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Now that is doing it tough. Makes the modern day tour riders look a little precious. Still love following it all the same.
Great photos.
xoxo Mum & Rick