I ONLY ACCEPT THE BEST OR YOU KNOW WHATEVER

This one is quite well written, but it's the last few words that made me smile...

Salut my friend How are you? I'm Natalia. I'm writing you because I have an urge to talk to someone interesting, a bit sentimental and not sketchy. A person who still could be amused by adventure, and who knows how to appreciate the simple things that life brings in everyday. A person who has his own values, who believes in something, who's curious, and thinks that a new experience makes you a better person. Someone brave enough to stand at the tip of the spear. Someone who prefers a book or talk to party, who tries to immerse oneself in the new culture while traveling. A person who can dream big. In outline, I’m searching for a person who loves to live! Get a hold of me if you can see yourself in my description, and even if you aren't on the same page. Regards!

more awesome spam here 

Comments