I GOT NOTHING

I've been trying to write a blog post for over a week now, but I got nothing. Life is just constantly getting in the way. My life has changed so much since I started this blog on back at the start of 2005. That's just so damn long ago. I find it hard to comprehend that by 2008 I was banging out between 30 and 50 posts a month, now I average just 4. 

That doesn't mean this blog is completely dead, I intend to keep it going and going and no doubt my life will change in the future and this can then move up the priority list somewhat.

Anyway, i've been asked to join a book club, one that has an actual oft published author among its members, meh she's a friend, so no biggie right, but it adds a bit of pressure. I'll actually have to read the book and and collate some thoughts. This is fine... I hope there's wine

maybe i'll blog about that... meanwhile




Comments