YEAH I'M A BIG KID.......SO?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've said it here before, I lurve Disneyland. It's 50 years old as of yesterday. So in honour of this here's some more Disney crap :o)

I've mentioned this story before, which I think is great, but here's another. This ones to do with the opening day back in 1955. Not exactly smooth sailing, but I tips me hat to the dude mixing mint juleps in his office whilst the ship sank around him!! Way to go tiger!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some cool pics and a short story here on the beginnings of the "magical kingdom". But it isn't always a magical experience for everyone, people die at Disneyland to :o(

------------------------o-----------------------

This isn't Disneyland, but it should be. I think it's in Japan, but after seeing this I've decided that the next house I get has to have a watermelon roof, no argument!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments