ANNIE I LOVE YOU

We have a fairly crappy Foxtel music channel up here in the camp called Max, I shouldn't say crappy because it plays some pretty good old school stuff but at times it's like a moving picture version of 96fmbogan central if you get my drift,

Anyhoo the Eurythmics "would I lie to you" just came on, great song and it reminded me of a teenage crush I may have had on Annie Lennox. Now this wasn't all that cool a thing to admit back then as Annie was a tad androgynous and not your typical sexy pop star. But I thought and still do think she's sensational.

Photobucket

I saw them in concert here in Perth many years ago and I also had a moment linked to them that I wont forget for a long time and well I wrote about that back here
.

.
Annie and her famous red bra live at the Munich Open Air in 1987

.

Comments