Curse you blogger, I have so much to blog about and you wont let me in for 2 days now grrrrrrrrrrr. I suppose even Internet blog IT people have to have holidays at Christmas too but sheesh...
Sooooooooo anyways, it was just Christmas, did you notice?
I undertook an epic journey that would have put Burke and Wills to shame and I made it back alive, so that makes me better than them.
The drive was as dull as my brother said it would be, well until we reached Mackay and then Northern Queensland really put on a show, photos at six. After 16 hours of driving split over 2 days we finally arrived at our parents new house.
The drive was incident free, except for a 4.30am seedy motel room wake up call I received from a large Maori dude who announced loudly to everyone who could listen, that the guy NOT letting him into his motel room really should because and I quote "But you're my friend aye Bro!"
Thanks for that, sweet as bro.
Christmas was brill, so very relaxing and great to catch up with the family for the first time in 3 years (brother excepted - we meet lots). So a heap of pics and a few stories to follow over the next few days.
Sooooooooo anyways, it was just Christmas, did you notice?
I undertook an epic journey that would have put Burke and Wills to shame and I made it back alive, so that makes me better than them.
The drive was as dull as my brother said it would be, well until we reached Mackay and then Northern Queensland really put on a show, photos at six. After 16 hours of driving split over 2 days we finally arrived at our parents new house.
The drive was incident free, except for a 4.30am seedy motel room wake up call I received from a large Maori dude who announced loudly to everyone who could listen, that the guy NOT letting him into his motel room really should because and I quote "But you're my friend aye Bro!"
Thanks for that, sweet as bro.
Christmas was brill, so very relaxing and great to catch up with the family for the first time in 3 years (brother excepted - we meet lots). So a heap of pics and a few stories to follow over the next few days.
Some of those are mine :)
Relaxing on the verandah/deck/poolside on Christmas eve
Tash and mum in the kitchen breaking ice for cocktail hour
The godfather, such a good hat yes?
Mum
Business on Christmas day Jus?
Hats for everyone, best gift ever, right guys?
The Puerto Rican pool boy mum employed
Christmas day lunch of champions
French Apple Tart pre wall smash (waves to Lulu)
Boxing day saw the cows come up to the house to graze, very country gentrish
Sunset on boxing day, it's all over, epic journey:the return trip begins tomorrow













Comments
Mum