BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE - FORGIVENESS ROCK RECORD

Last night was a good night, why? Because Kwality reminded me that the Broken Social Scenes ' new album had been released. So after a quick visit to the iTunes store I now have their latest offering Forgiveness Rock Record and wow!! I'm gonna like this, only had one listen so far and whilst the vid below (the only vid of a song off the album I can find at the mo) isn't my fav song from it, it's pretty close. The highlights at the mo are World Sick, Forced to Love, Texico Bitches and Highway Slipper Jam which has the same breathless qualities of Bandwitch through out, check it....


Comments

Stella said…
Thanks for sharing! I'm seeing them this Friday night - super excited!
I haven't bought their album yet, but had a quick listen yesterday. I'll have to check out your faves.
stu said…
I have no words to express the level of my jealousy right now