VISIT # 11

I never did post about visit # 10, that was with Waz and Gaz last month. My bad. So last nights visit to Nine Fine Foods was in fact visit # 11. I had been promising Nells to make up for missing her birthday dinner yet again (work does this) and to make up for it a dinner at Nine. I've blogged about how awesome this place is a few times now, yeah okay more than a few. So I'm just mentioning it this time because they've had a menu change and you really should get along and check it out.

365 Days | Day 325

salmon

still plenty of old favs like the sashimi plate along with some great new dishes (see above)

Nine Fine Food on Urbanspoon

Comments

tiff said…
Ooooooh a menu change! Wow 11 times huh ... sure beats my modest number by 7.
stu said…
I believe you have some catching up to do....
Craig said…
Went to Restaurant Amuse on the weekend. Really interesting meal with some pretty complex and intriguing combinations of flavours and textures. A great experience but probably not as "enjoyable" as some other places... glad we did it though!
stu said…
ahhhh, it's been on my to do list for ages, I really need to get my act together and get there. Not enjoyable because of atmosphere or?
Craig said…
Don't get me wrong... the food was pretty special and I would still call it enjoyable but Jacksons (and probably Star Anise) were better "all round". The stark room (including plastic chairs) means that it doesn't feel "warm" but I guess this is probably intentional to amplify the focus on the food which is really technical and intriguing but less "comforting". Service was excellent with some nice personal touches.

Definately worth doing.
stu said…
yeah good to know cheers, it's hard in my mind to go past Jacksons but you have to broaden your travels sometimes hehehe. I'll def give it a go soon
stella said…
I am stuck at work at 9pm without any access to food! Damn you Stu!! This looks so super delicious!
stu said…
hehe sorry bout that Stella ;)

wait until I put up the pics from last nights visit to Nahm....mmmmm supoib!!