So shitty at being holed up inside my place this weekend whilst I fought off the onset of a sore throat and maybe a cold, mission succesful btw, that I just had to get outside and soak up some rays and suck in some fresh air. So I grabbed my cameras and went for a 2 hour wander. Got some nice shots too and bought the most wicked lamp (pics later) for my space.
Had a little sit and ponder by the lakes in Hyde Park to get started, man those lakes are sick, I've avoided the shitty bits in this pic.
Then it was down past Nine and contrary to the look of the place it's still open for business. Waz, Gaz and myself ate there last week and I'm headin there again in a few weeks for Nells birthday
Tarts replaced their front window and are still pullin a crowd, I'm not one of them
Despite walking this street a few times I hadn't actually noticed this row of rare terrace houses before today, maybe I had, but I'd never photographed them
Then I saw this hipster sittin up in the window ledge having a smoke, I guess they really enforce the no smoking inside rule up in there
Part two later






Comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I&hd=1
That was most awesome
please be watching Tiff's link above for definition of hipster, it is far from me :)